Formula plotting feature guide
From Algebra.Com's Help
- Powers are entered using the ^ symbol: x^2 means x SQUARED. x^(y+2) means x to the power of (y+2).
- The plus/minus symbol is entered as "+- ", note the SPACE after +-. SPACE is mandatory!
- Subscripts are entered using the [ and ]: example: x[1,2] = a+-b;
- Graphs, see Formula plotting-graphs
- Diagrams and drawings, see Formula plotting-drawings
- Cartoons, see Formula plotting-cartoons
- Arithmetic cartoons (explaining addition etc) see Formula plotting-arithmetic cartoons